Peeks Through Clouds

An effort to brighten darkness with gentle humor and loving truth... a desire to discern both love and truth more and more clearly when I gaze toward Glory... and a spirit-name, properly descriptive, unrequested but received, my own.

View My Complete Profile

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Chasing the curve

Well. This is an experience of the "new tricks for old dogs" variety. I have heard of blogs, I have read a variety of blogs, I have offspring with blogs, now I have a blog.
A waste of time? Time will tell. If nothing else it should be a good place to store some of the photographs which now take up most of my hard drive... of course, to accomplish that storage I have to go through the process of beating several new procedures and a batch of terminology into my brain, which seems to be less and less enthusiastic about that sort of activity all the time. And at present it's too late in the day for me to make much sense out of anything at all, much less anything new.
Take mercy, for example, mercy, which is renewed every day by our loving Father who knows much better than we do how truly we need it. I like the idea of fresh abundant mercy flowing over the horizon at daybreak, cool and deep and utterly incomprehensible. I never have been able to get a good grasp on the "why" of mercy, except for the awareness that our Father prefers his children cuddlesome rather than crispy.

Okay, maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to run this thing. Mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home