Peeks Through Clouds

An effort to brighten darkness with gentle humor and loving truth... a desire to discern both love and truth more and more clearly when I gaze toward Glory... and a spirit-name, properly descriptive, unrequested but received, my own.

View My Complete Profile

Saturday, June 18, 2011

dumbstruck

sometimes there simply are no words
and prayer becomes a moaning
and a deep and silent groaning
without words
sometimes there's just a clenching
and a twisting and a wrenching
and a thirst that has no quenching
without words
sometimes your face is blinding
and there's power and there's binding
and I feel your moving spirit
and your presence is so near it
washes through me to renew me
and a prayer can seem forever
in a moment and there's never
any words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home