Peeks Through Clouds

An effort to brighten darkness with gentle humor and loving truth... a desire to discern both love and truth more and more clearly when I gaze toward Glory... and a spirit-name, properly descriptive, unrequested but received, my own.

View My Complete Profile

Monday, July 25, 2011

Present Company Excepted

Except for the false-front skyline
of the little prairie town,
you could see ten miles
in every direction
from the roof of this
one-story flea bag.
There are surely other stories,
but they will not be told.
No one is left who remembers,
and anyway
there's no one left to tell
except for the storyteller,
and he just left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met you at a super 8, and never had a chance to say thank you for listening to my crazy ideas and for the flower.... Hope you liked the birds.




(rebeca2422@yahoo.com)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home