Peeks Through Clouds

An effort to brighten darkness with gentle humor and loving truth... a desire to discern both love and truth more and more clearly when I gaze toward Glory... and a spirit-name, properly descriptive, unrequested but received, my own.

View My Complete Profile

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

For a new (found) friend


This photo was taken at Kaw Point, the spot where the Kansas (Kaw) River joins the Missouri. There, a little park commemorating Lewis and Clark and their Journey of Discovery is tucked away behind a trucking company parking lot in Fairfax. I think the reflection of the buildings across the water would be beautiful at sunset, although I gotta say it was a rather scary place alone at 4:30 on this dark, wintry morning. But it's your city, lady; you gotta love it, like Billy Graham says, warts and all. That's the way God loves us... and a good thing, too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home