Peeks Through Clouds

An effort to brighten darkness with gentle humor and loving truth... a desire to discern both love and truth more and more clearly when I gaze toward Glory... and a spirit-name, properly descriptive, unrequested but received, my own.

View My Complete Profile

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

haggard laggard


So okay, it's been busy and I've been tired. No excuse. Colorado vacation pics were a disappointment to me. Still no excuse. I mean, it's been a whole month! So I picked and chose, and posted a dozen on flikr... come see!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Looks like you had a great time!

You'd be astonished at my car-packing skills for this move to KC. The doors even close...mostly.

See you next weekend. How's your suit fit?

Love you, Daddy...Sarie*

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home